Precision Power & Air (Caribbean) Limited (PP&A), was established in October 2000 with its registered office at 142 Sixth Street, Barataria, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies; and operates in the majority of the English speaking Caribbean.
PP&A serves in, but not limited to the following major environments:
- Retail / Hospitality
- Distribution / Logistics
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
PP&A operates across a wide spectrum of industries offering a range of high quality products and services representing several leading brands such as:
- Vertiv (DC power Systems & Outside Plant for the Telecommunications Industry),
- Liebert (Power Systems & Precision Air Conditioning Systems for Computers and Electronics),
- Knurr (Rack Environments for Electronics),
- Powercom (Complete Power Solution) and
- ReliOn (Hydrogen Fuel Cell DC Power for Critical Telecommunications Backup Power Systems).
Our employees are dedicated, self motivated, customer driven and well trained for their tasks. PP&A understands the need for employees to be empowered with the necessary tools to deliver the desired results.
Training, both local and foreign is a common practice at PP&A and for our industry as an organization our focus on relevant training is considered to be significantly higher than what the industry typically practices and considers normal.
One of our Company’s focus is knowledge, as it is our most valuable tool. The organization is only as good as its employees; we therefore employ people who display as their core values the following:
- Dedication and commitment
- Clear customer focus
- Sound moral and ethical values
- Good work ethics and attitude
- High propensity for knowledge transfer
- Self motivated and an eagerness to develop personally
- Respect and courtesy for others
- Team focus
- Open, frequent and truthful communication
- Empowered and decision-oriented who enjoy their work
- Willing to provide customers with total support, at all times
PP&A is pleased to have been acknowledged by our partners, Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power) & Liebert
2009: Most Improved Entrepreneur – Vertiv
2008: Best in Class in Caribbean Region – Vertiv
2008: Outstanding Sales Performance – Vertiv
2007: Best in Class – Emerson Network Power
2005: Higher Sales & Outstanding DC Power Sales Efforts – Vertiv
2004: Outstanding Sales Performance – Liebert
2003: Best in Class – Vertiv
Our staff and partners strive to meet and exceed our clients expectations while remaining relevant and affordable.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with a wide range of clients, from telecommunications firms, financial conglomerates, hospitals and government agencies to petrochemical industries.