Vertiv is the independent service provider that offers a total power quality audit before downtime affects your facility’s performance and bottom line, Thus we maximize the uptime performance of your business.
With proactive approach our power quality audit system helps you in solving power problems. It identifies & addresses the reliability concern issues very well. We use state-of-the-art equipment for data collection & site monitoring process.
Power Quality Audit includes:
- Site survey
- Thermograph test
- Power quality monitoring & auditing
- Analyzing measurement results
- Solving power quality problems
Discover and remove the sources of Voltage sags, Spikes, Frequency variation, Switching transient, Voltage swells, Electrical line noise, Brownouts (TOV & TUV) & Blackouts.
A Cooling Assessment for your computer room or data center can help you get ahead of your expanding datacenter requirements. Vertiv’s experts will conduct an on-site inspection to:
- Take air and temperature readings at critical points throughout your facility.
- Identify hot spots and provide recommendations on eliminating them.
- Measure airflow to identify under-floor obstructions and ease of air movement through network racks.
- Compare equipment heat output with cooling capacity and identify risks.
Perform a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis.
The assessment provides a comprehensive report, including a CFD report showing airflow characteristics and a Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) unit performance analysis. You will also get recommendations for improvement.
Keeping your Batteries in peak condition is a sure sign of longevity for your backup solutions and besides you get the best out of your UPS. So even though your UPS solutions are up and running and your batteries are in good condition, over a period of time it does help if you maintain your batteries and get that extra bit out of your aging batteries.
Why battery Care?
- Batteries are the weakest link.
- Failures are mostly unpredictable.
- Failure cost is very high.
- Safety is a primary concern.
With our Battery Maintenance Program, we offer:
- Preventive maintenance – mechanical & electrical checks
- Battery replacement
- Detailed reporting
24/7 Service & Support
Because data centers are such an important part of doing business, the term “disaster recovery” is an essential part of our technical vocabulary. As a result, there is no longer any lag time between system downtime and financial disaster.
And that is why disaster prevention is essential. If even the slightest amount of downtime can lead to thousands of lost dollars, what can you do to prevent it from happening in the first place?
Using Vertiv power solutions, we’ve been protecting the world’s most important computing and telecommunications systems for more than 40 years. During that time, we’ve learned a lot; one of the most important is that prevention works. So we’ve built a range of applications and services designed to maintain uptime:
- Assessment and design services to ensure that your support system is not just ready for today’s needs, but can grow with your networks.
- Comprehensive service programs to ensure that every component of your support system works, and all parts work together.
- Remote monitoring capabilities that provide real-time oversight of critical protection systems, connected 24/7 to Vertiv’s High Availability Response Center.
- The Customer Services Network, an information system that allows you to see into your own service activities, and monitor your maintenance program status.
We utilise Vertiv power solutions to handle disaster recovery. We monitor 24/7 for thousands of companies worldwide, and our resolution time on most issues is less than three minutes.
But we prefer to help you prevent that disaster from happening in the first place. And we have more capabilities, more services in more locations, and more experience than anyone in the industry.